The 500R features outrageous cooling potential. Four included fans (2 x 120mm in front, a 200mm on the side, and a rear 120mm exhaust) cool your components, and USB 3.0, native SSD support, and eight expansion slots make it easy to build a rock-solid system. A removable hard drive cage means you can get more direct airflow over GPUs up to 452mm in length, and internal 240mm radiator support gives you tons of cooling flexibility. Captive thumbscrews provide easy removal of the side panels and our innovative cable routing makes your system clean and tidy.
- Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy using the intelligent cable management system.
- Removable hard drive cages for optimum GPU airflow and to accommodate GPUs up to 452mm in length
- Mesh side panel can accommodate two 120mm or 140mm fans, or included 200mm fan for outrageous cooling potential.
- Built-in multi-channel fan controller for optimal cooling adjustability.
- Front panel includes USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, multi-channel fan controller, and an LED on/off switch.
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs in the six hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need.
- Install or upgrade your CPU heatsink quickly with the easy-access backplate cutout.
- Keep your system cool with up to 10 fan mount locations (four 120mm, six 120mm/140mm)