The SOLO II emphasizes Quiet Computing™ and reinvents Antec’s renowned Sonata line with a new set of attractive, practical features. Externally, the SOLO II’s dual-layer 1.0 mm SECC / polycarbonate top & side panels mounting absorb noise for exceptional sound dampening. To reduce vibration-related noise, the dual hard drive mounting system gives you the option of mounting your hard drives using tray mounts with silicone grommets – compatible with 3.5” and 2.5” – or the tool-less suspension mount system. SOLO II offers further customization with a dedicated 2.5” SSD drive mount and space for graphics cards up to 15 inches long. An anodized aluminum front bezel and piano black exterior create an understated, professional appearance. Additionally, two front panel USB 3.0 ports and a flip-down drive cage with removable, washable front fan filters provide the convenience you seek. With a customizable layout, sturdy construction and elegant aesthetics, the SOLO II is the rebirth of Quiet Computing™.
- The SOLO II?s dual-layer 1.0 mm SECC / polycarbonate top & side panels absorb noise for exceptional sound dampening.
- Supports: MOBOs-Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX, Graphics cards up to 15″, 2 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0, Audio In/Out,
- HDD supports: 3 x 3.5″/2.5″ using Trays, 2 x 3.5″ with Suspension mounts, 2 x 5.25″ external, 1 x 2.5″ internal dedicated
- Cooling: 1-rear 120mm True Quiet w silicon groumets and 2 speed switch, removeable front Fan Filter.
- Select your own PSU(Antec we hope) and customize your case. Also features 7 expansion slots while working with Graphics cards up to 15″!